Swiss Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 oz mushroom caps
- 3 T panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 hard boiled egg grated
- 2 T melted butter
- 1/2 t garlic powder or to taste
- 4 T melted butter to dip mushrooms
- Mix first 6 ingredients
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Stuff mushroom caps with cheese mixture.
- Dip bottoms of mushrooms in melted butter
- Place on foil lined cookie sheet
- Bake 350 for 12-15 min
- Add any of the following to the mixture
- Scallions or diced shallots
- Crab meat
- Diced red pepper or jalapeno
* I always double this recipe because everyone loves them and there are never enough!