Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
- 2 tbsp Tesco Finest salted caramel sauce
- 2 ½ oz freshly brewed hot espresso
- ice cubes
- 1 ½ oz coffee liqueur
- 3 ½ oz of vodka The good stuff! Not the junk in a plastic bottle with a screw cap bought at a convenience store!
- Cocoa, for dusting or line the rim with more caramel
- Mix together the salted caramel sauce and the espresso until the caramel has fully melted.
- Set aside to cool.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour over the cooled espresso mix, coffee liqueur and vodka.
- Shake vigorously until well combined.
- Strain the mixture into 2 martini glasses, dust a little cocoa over the top and serve.