What do you do with your smoked pork (If there is any left)? Make Pork Cemintas of course!
⦁ 1 cemita bun (or other round sesame seed or high-fat bun)
⦁ 1 tablespoon canned adobo sauce
⦁ 2 canned chipotle peppers, sliced into strips
⦁ 1/4 cup cooked smoked pulled pork
⦁ 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or papalo
⦁ 1/4 cup shredded Mexican string cheese, queso Oaxaca
⦁ 4 slices tomato
⦁ 1/2 small avocado, sliced
1. Begin by splitting the cemita in half with a serrated knife.
2. Using the back of a spoon, press down on the interior sides of the bun so little indented pockets form to hold all the sandwich ingredients in.
3. Add a half tablespoon of adobo sauce to each side of the bun and then add half the chipotle peppers on top of each half as well.
4. Add the pork to the bottom half of the bun and then add the papalo (or cilantro), queso Oaxaca, tomato, and avocado to the top half.
5. Close the sandwich and wrap tightly in butcher paper.
6. Slice it down the middle and serve