- 4 lb boneless pork roast
- 3 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 large onion diced
- 5 garlic cloves
- 4 Tbsp lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1/2 cup orange juice (from 2 oranges)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Combine salt, pepper and dried oregano and rub pork with the seasoning.
- In the slow cooker, add chopped onion, garlic cloves, broth, lime juice, orange juice, and bay leaves.
- Add the pork to the slow cooker. Cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
- Remove the pork from the slow cooker. Shredded the pork with two forks. Keep the juice.
- If you want crispy edges, transfer the shredded pork to a baking sheet and pour ½ cup of the juices on top of the meat and broil it for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve on tortillas and garnish however you would like.