Grilled Grapefruit Margarita
It's a margarita, and it is grilled!
- 1 ounce Cointreau
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1.5 ounces grilled grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 grapefruit
- Preheat Grill
- Slice one grapefruit into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
- Oil grates of grill so that grapefruit doesn't stick.
- Char grapefruit slices and let cool.
- Save one slice for garnish, and juice remaining slices.
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain the cocktail into a rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with saved grilled grapefruit wheel.