- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- unsalted butter
- Serve them with whatever fillings you want. You can use jams/jellies, Nutella, strawberries, bananas and other fruits.
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk or electric mixer until the batter is fairly, but not fully, smooth.
- Heat a small frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add a pat of butter and swirl it to melt.
- Fill a ladle with the batter and pour it onto the pan, tilt the pan if necessary to make sure it spreads throughout the pan.
- When the edges start to brown, turn it and cook for a minute or so.
- Remove it, add filling, and roll like a cigar.
- Repeat, adding some butter before each new crepe.