- 1 pound jumbo lump, handpicked Maryland crabmeat
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Combine breadcrumbs, egg, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and crab seasoning and mix well.
- Pour mixture over crabmeat and fold in taking care not to break up the lumps.
- Form into six cakes and pat until just firm
- Deep fry in 350°F corn oil 2-3 minutes until golden brown.