The Banana Nut Martini
- 2 ounces RumChata
- 1 ounce Frangelico
- 1/2 ounce banana liqueur (we used 99 Bananas)
- 1 - 2 dashes of walnut bitters
- Crushed walnuts (for garnish)
- Place the crushed walnuts in a shallow dish (e.g., dessert plate).
- Rim the martini glass with Frangelico, then invert the glass onto the walnuts to coat the rim. Dab around as needed to get an even coating.
- Combine the RumChata, Frangelico, banana liqueur, and walnut bitters in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into the martini glass.