Sambuca Citrus Martini
A citrus martini that is crisp and refreshing, with a splash of licorice flavor.
- 1 lemon wedge
- Superfine sugar
- ¾ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ ounce sambuca
- 1½ ounces citrus vodka, such as Absolut citron
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Chill a cocktail glass.
- Run the lemon wedge around the rim of two martini glasses.
- Spread the sugar in an even layer on a plate. Dip the martini glass rims into the sugar to rim the glass with sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, sambuca, lemon juice, and ice. Shake until the cocktail is blended and cold.
- Strain into the prepared martini glasses. Garnish with the lemon slices.