- 2 oz Vodka
- 8 oz Tomato Juice
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. Tabasco Sauce
- ¾ tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ tsp horseradish
- olives, celery and cooked shrimp for garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice
- Add all ingredients to the shaker.
- Cover tightly and shake vigorously to combine ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice and garnish.
- Serve immediately.
- Like it a little spicier? Up the black pepper or tabasco.
- Looking for something a little milder, omit the horseradish or add more lemon juice.
- Use Absolut Peppar for an extra little kick, otherwise use your favorite type of vodka
- The garnishes make this drink, so don't forget them! We love to use olives, shrimp and cheese.
- In the Midwest, you will always get a little 3oz. beer chaser called a beer back with your Bloody Mary.