Homemade Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups Greek yogurt plain, full fat
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional 1-2 cups of any type of fruit you want depending on how fruity you want it to be
- Place the yogurt, honey and vanilla in your food processor’s bowl.
- Process to incorporate, stopping once to scrape the sides of the bowl, then process 1 more minute, until light and fluffy. You can also whisk by hand, but do so for several minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Using a spatula, transfer the mixture to a square 9-inch glass baking dish. Cover with cling wrap, and freeze for 45 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the freezer. Use a rubber spatula to stir the already-frozen edges into the still-soft center, then spread evenly again.
- Cover again, and place in the freezer for 2 more hours, repeating the process of stirring the yogurt every 30 minutes.
- When the entire mixture is frozen, serve immediately as a soft-serve yogurt (use chilled bowls), or freeze 1-2 more hours for a firmer consistency that you can scoop out with an ice cream scoop.