Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters.
- ½ Cup of Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup of Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 TBSP of shortening (do not use butter, margarine, oil)
- 1 cup of salted peanuts
- Place all the chocolate in the crockpot, close the lid, and set the low setting for 1 to 2 hours.
- When the chocolate is melted, stir it with a silicone spatula, then with a whisk until smooth.
- Add all the peanuts and mix thoroughly until they are completely covered.
- Line three baking trays with parchment paper (there will be many chocolate clusters).
- Use an ice cream spoon or a regular tablespoon to scoop up the chocolate mixture and place on the prepared parchment.
- Sprinkle with sea salt while chocolate is soft, so the salt sticks to the clusters.
- Wait 1-2 hours until the chocolate clusters are completely hardened. Or you can speed up the process by placing the baking sheets in the refrigerator.