Baileys Irish Chocolate Parfait
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ½ Cups of thickened cream
- 2 oz. Baileys liqueur
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 6 cherries fresh
- Chill six short drinking glasses in the fridge, so that they're ready to layer up.
- Remove the white cream filling from all the Oreos, then put the chocolate cookies into a food processor until they become fine crumbs.
- Put the milk chocolate melts into a bowl and pour the hot milk over them. The heat of the milk should melt the chocolate. Stir it all gently until it's melted together, then set it aside to cool.
- Put the cream, Baileys and icing sugar into the bowl of a mixer. Whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Divide the cream mixture into two halves. To one half gently and gradually fold in the chocolate mixture
- Using a spoon, layer them into a glass alternately.
- Start with chocolate cream, then add a large spoonful of biscuit crumbs, followed by chocolate cream and then finish with cream and more biscuit crumbs. Top it with a cherry. Layer up six glasses.