Rosemary and Garlic Potato Chips
- 1–2 russet potatoes
- 1–2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 3–4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or more to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- With a mandolin, cut the potatoes as thin as you can.
- Place potato slices in a bowl and drizzle with coconut oil or olive oil (or both) and mince the garlic and season with sea salt.
- Add the sprigs of rosemary and toss until well coated.
- Place on a broiling pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
***If you want them browner, place under the broiler for a minute or two. Be sure to watch them the entire time, they will brown very quickly.***
- Allow to fully cool and serve. Store in a paper bag in a cool dry place.