Skip to content
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons whole milk
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 3 ripe bananas with peels removed and mashed (over ripe bananas work best)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts of choice (I use pecans or walnuts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour 9×5 inch bread pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients of flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, baking powder
- In a large bowl thoroughly smash bananas and mix in milk, butter, eggs
- Combine the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well incorporated.
- Add nuts and stir thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into bread pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.